The Nine Steps Towards a Circular Business™
The Nine Steps is a series of tools to enable the circular economy. Each Step provides the guidelines specific to a company’s requirements. If the supply chain is your area of focus then the chapter ‘Circular Supply Chain’ will fit your needs.
If you’re looking for a more hands-on experience each Step is a workshop in itself. Circular Economy Asia hosts workshops, either online or in-person in your company, or at a workshop event.
For more information, please contact our office via our Contact Us form.
The Nine Steps Cards™
To facilitate participants in generating ideas and action plans during any of the Nine Steps Workshop’s we use three different styles of cards as guides. The three different types of cards are: Standard, Case Studies and Compass.
Goals & Tasks are
assigned to each card
Case Study Cards
Workshops are regularly held in various cities across Asia, or in-house with your company. An online version is currently in development. There are several different types of workshops starting with a half-day, full-day and two-day workshop according to your company’s requirements. Feel free to contact us for a quote.
Check out the Circular Skills™ page for all the skills training courses available and in development.
- Step One: Spring Slinky – Freepik from Flaticon
- Step Two: Buildings – by Manthana Chaiwong
- Step Three: Conference by Gregor Cresnar, The Noun Project
- Step Four: Brand Positioning by Eucalyp, The Noun Project
- Step Five: Supply Chain by Becris, The Noun Project
- Step Six: Finance by Creative Stall, The Noun Project
- Step Seven: From Icon Library
- Step Eight: IoT by Krisztian from mokapot.hu, The Noun Project
- Step Nine: Documents by Creative Stall, The Noun Project