Circular Supply Chain Workshop
No company exists in isolation and once a company begins its transition to the circular economy, very quickly it will become apparent the requirement to engage their supply chain. This workshop is aimed at all size companies who wish to collaborate with their supply chain for a circular future.
This is a full day workshop covering the following themes with a team exercise and Action Plan to take back to your company:
1. Supply Chain Questionnaire: To set a base line on what level your suppliers have reached in sustainable or circular systems. In many cases suppliers will not have started any type of sustainable or circular plan, which allows you to steer them towards the correct information and resources they will need.
2. Supply Chain Visibility: Do you know the importance of a transparent supply chain?
3. Scorecard: Once you have set a base line for your suppliers, setting targets and goals is the next step.
4. Packaging Health: Of growing importance especially with the increase in e-commerce and online sales
5. Reverse Logistics: Case studies to review and discuss
6. Stakeholder Engagement: Working with your supply chain on your circular journey.